Prince Edward Island Parents’ Federation (FPÎPÉ)
The Prince Edward Island Parents' Federation represents local parent committees and Francophone parents in general. It offers parents French-language programs, services, resources and training to support them and equip them with their role as primary educators.
The mandate of the organization is to:
• Represent the interests of parents and local committees;
• Advocate on their behalf (parents and local committees) according to their needs;
• Act as official spokesperson for government and community authorities;
• Equip parents so that they can play their role of first educators;
• Ensure the exchange and consultation of members and partners.