Canadian Parents for French-MB French Summer Camps are for French Immersion students aged 6-10 years, who have completed Grade 1 of the French Immersion program.
• reinforce and develop French language skills over the summer months;
• provide an opportunity for students to use the French language outside of the classroom in a fun atmosphere;
• encourage creativity and imagination through games, sports, story-telling, songs, arts crafts and other activities;
• give insight into French as a day-to-day, living and enjoyable language;
• enhance awareness of the French culture.
Camp Soleil is a summer day camp, which is offered in CPF chapter-related communities for one week on a daily basis (9 a.m. – 4 p.m.). A bilingual camp coordinator and camp assistant facilitate the camps in French, using themes that motivate students to use their French and also broaden perspectives of the French culture.
For more information contact:
One week in July BEAUSEJOUR email@example.com
One week in July STONEWALL firstname.lastname@example.org
One week in July THE PAS email@example.com
One week in July PORTAGE LA PRAIRIE firstname.lastname@example.org
One week at the end of July/beginning of August WINNIPEG - ST. JAMES email@example.com
One week in August SWAN RIVER firstname.lastname@example.org
One week in August MORDEN CPFMorden@outlook.com